Wholesale Designer Bridal Lehenga Choli Catalog
Shop here online for your wholesale requirement of Designer Bridal Lehenga Choli Catalog. All kinds of designs and patterns are available in all color like red, blue, black, green, blue and many more. High-quality fabric made by Zaasmart a leading women Lehenga choli Manufacturer based in Surat and having worldwide shipping service including India and foreign countries.
Zaasmart Bridal Lehenga Collection
Zaasmart’s collection of bridal lehenga catalog is the best of marriage trends and will surely impress you with just a glance. Aside from our elegant bridal lehengas collection, you will be also amazed by how easy and seamless you can order wholesale lehengas from us.
All you need to do is to open their website, choose the perfect bridal lehenga, and place your order in bulk. We assure you that it won’t take several days for you to get a hold of the most elegant but the cheapest wholesale bridal lehengas in all of India.
Zaasmart offers you a wide selection of bridal lehengas in a multitude of styles from India’s best and popular brands. Our collection has all of this types of lehenga, be it stitched, unstitched or semi-stitched lehenga designs. Just feel free to take your most favorite lehenga design. All you have to do is browse our catalog of elegant and sophisticated bridal lehengas and choose the one that is catching your attention.
India's Culture of Bridal Lehenga
Wearing bridal lehengas during weddings is a tradition that has been already passed from generation to generation. Among the other traditional Indian clothing and fashion, the lehenga choli that is specially made for weddings is one of the most popular options for most women.
In India, you will surely see a great number of diverse cultures, festivals, weddings and other occasions that need for someone to dress traditionally. A usual Indian bride will be very elegant in her beautiful bridal lehenga partnered with maang tikka, exquisite jewelry, glowing makeup, intricately drawn kohl eyes, and some dark mehndi on the hands and feet for that very special day.
People are not contented with a sari but instead, let the bride wear a lehenga as the bride needs to look unique and just be the most beautiful girl on the occasion. Lehenga truly gives a beautiful look to a bride. For bride-to-be’s, it is very important to carefully choose which lehenga to wear as it would define your overall beauty during the most awaited moment of your life. Before settling to a lehenga, you should know the different kinds of it that are available in the world of fashion at what will be the best type suitable for your body build.
Few Ranges of Bridal Lehenga:
- Mermaid or Fishtail Bridal Lehenga - This type of Wedding lehenga is tight until your knee line and is flaring from the calves. This lehenga type is much tighter at the hip and waist area. It is perfect for bride-to-be’s that has an Hourglass or Rectangle body shape to flaunt their curves and slim, sexy body.
- Paneled Lehenga – this type of lehenga for a wedding is comprised of horizontal panels of material which is connected to the lehenga’s flares. The lehenga’s panels and pleats add to its overall volume. The fabric used in the paneled lehenga is contrasting and bequeaths colorful design. Its bridal lehenga designs are suitable for people that have an Hourglass shape, Pear Shape, and Petite body types.
- A-Line Bridal Lehenga - This type of lehenga has a shape which is resembling the letter A. This lehenga is much tighter at the waist and has flares until the bottom. There are lesser pleats in this type of lehenga. Having a medium length choli is recommended for this type of lehenga.
- Sharara cut Bridal Lehenga - This type of lehenga is the newest trend today. These lehengas are sewn from the middle of its edges like a palazzo or a trouser but has a good frill and resembles like a lehenga. It can be worn with a long kurtis. This is usually worn by the Muslim brides. It is suitable for bride-to-be’s with an Apple Shape, Hourglass Shape, Pear Shape, Straight Shape, and Tall Body frame.
- Straight Cut Bridal Lehenga – In this type of lehenga, the skirt is straight that follows flawlessly through the body curves and does not have a flare, unlike the other lehengas. This straight cut lehenga is suitable for all body types. The lehenga is body-hugging so you need to be careful in selecting the right inners.
- Lehengas worn with a Jacket - This style is the trendiest and popular nowadays and is usually worn during weddings. The lehengas being worn are just simple and is flared with a long jacket. Only the lehenga’s edge will be seen through the jacket. This type of lehengas for weddings needs some heavy work on its design and broad laces. You can choose any types of jacket for this type of outfit.
Grand Occasions of India
Weddings, celebrations and other occasions are always very grand in India. Zaasmart recognizes your ethnic necessity and preference so we will be glad to offer you only the best Indian fashion without breaking the budget. Zaasmart is well known for being one of the best but also one of the cheapest wholesale retailers of Indian tapestry and fashion.
Buy Bridal Lehenga at wholesale price
With just a few clicks, you can now have the best Indian fashion at your doorsteps. You could also have your lehengas custom-made just for you according to your preferences. We have a variety of products available in bulk: from hand-woven clothing stuff to machine embroidered garments, we could provide you with all of that in bulk at the best deals. Buying in bulk could drastically help you save a lot on your favorite Indian clothing.
Zaasmart’s collection of bridal lehengas is the best of wedding trends and will surely impress you with just a glance. You will be also amazed by how easy and seamless you can order wholesale lehengas from them. We assure you that it won’t take several days for you to get a hold of the most elegant but the cheapest wholesale bridal lehengas in all of India.
We will also impress you with our fast delivery and easy payment methods. We also offer a seven-day return policy just in case you don’t like their products or you have received them in an imperfect manner. For your wholesale Indian fashion needs, there is only one place to go, and that is Zaasmart.